This is the page where news about QUIVIR group or staff members are going to be announced.
- November 11-12, 2010, Angel Jesus Varela Vaca is going to attend 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems (CISIS'10) in León, Spain.
- October 13-15, 2010, Angel
Jesus Varela Vaca and Mayte Gómez López are going to attend 21th International Workshop on Principles of Diagnosis
(DX'10) in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- August 2010 - Paper presented by Angel Jesus Varela Vaca on Depend 2010 has received one Best paper award.
- July 18-25, 2010 - Angel Jesus Varela Vaca attended 3rd International Conference on Dependability (DEPEND 2010) in Venice (Italy).
- 01st March, 2010 - A new member has been incorporated to Quivir Group as Faculty Member: Andrés Jiménez Ramírez.
- November 9-13, 2009 - The QUIVIR Group organised the XIII Conferencia de la Asociación Española para la Inteligencia Artificial in Seville. More information in http://www.lsi.us.es/caepia09/index.html
- 01st September, 2009 - A new member has been incorporated to Quivir Group as Faculty Member: Mª Luisa Parody Núñez.
- July 8-11, 2008 - Rafael M. Gasca, Carmelo del Valle, Rafael Ceballos and Mayte Gómez attended to International Summer School on Business Process and Software Engineering in Ciudad Real (Spain). More information in http://alarcos.esi.uclm.es/bpsesummerschool/index.aspx
- June 9-13, 2008 - The QUIVIR Group organised the III International School on Fault Detection and Diagnosis of Complex Systems in Seville. Irene Barba and Diana Borrego attended to this School as students and Carmelo del Valle, Pedro Abad and Jose Manuel Bravo was lecturers. More information in http://www.lsi.us.es/~rdiag/index.php/Escuela2008uk/HomePage
- 24th April 2008 - New QUIVIR website launched!
- February 6-7, 2008 - Rafael M. Gasca, Sergio Pozo and Mayte Gómez-López attended to the meeting BUSINESS TIC 2008 in Seville (Spain).
- December 14, 2007. Valladolid - Rafael M. Gasca attended to the meeting of the Fault Detection and Diagnosis Network.
- 14th December 2006, Madrid - Rafael M. Gasca and Carmelo del Valle attended to the meeting of the Fault Detection and Diagnosis Network.
- 30th November 2006 - Rafael M. Gasca, Sergio Pozo and Pablo Neira attended to the presentation of the Quivir Research Group at the CEA (Confederación de Empresarios de Andalucía).
- 01st October 2006 - New members has been incorporated to Quivir Group as Faculty Members: Irene Barba and Diana Borrego.
- July 2006 - New project funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education and ERFD/FEDER: Automated fault detection, diagnosis and tolerance in uncertain systems and distributed systems, DPI2006-15476-C02-00, 2006-2009.
- 01st October 2005 - Pablo Neira Ayuso is now a full time Teacher and Researcher of the QUIVIR group.
- 12nd September 2005 - New highly upgraded QUIVIR website launched!. Dynamic content for Publications part is in testing phase. We expect to have it someonline in October.
- 12nd September 2005 - New program of Seguridad en Sistemas Informáticos e Internet has been published, for 2005/2006 course. In spanish only.
- 01 October 2004 - Sergio Pozo Hidalgo has obtained his MSc degree in Computer Engineering and is now a full time Teacher and Researcher.
- 27th July 2004 - Rafael Martínez Gasca is the new local coordinator of Criptored for the University of Seville.
- 12th July 2004 - New program of Seguridad en Sistemas Informáticos e Internet published, for 2004/2004 course. In spanish only.
- 13th May 2004 - First QUIVIR website launched!