- PhD Student, Computer Languages and Systems Department, University of Seville. PhD Title: "Automatic techniques for diagnosing errors in designed by contract software". Directors: Rafael M. Gasca and Carmelo del Valle.
- MSc (2001) in Computer Engineering from the University of Seville.
- Automatic Debbuging.
- Constraint Programming.
- Design by Contract.
- Model-Based Diagnosis.
- IT Security.
Publications and Research Projects
Thematic and Excellence Networks and other Memberships
- RePRIS, Red para la promoción y mejora de las Pruebas en Ingeniería del Software.
- MONET2, International Network of Excellence on Model Based Systems and Qualitative Reasoning..
- VIII Ibero-American Conference on Artificial Intelligence - IBERAMIA, University of Seville (Spain), November 2002.
Local Student Information
Please, follow this link to go to office hours page (in Spanish Only).