You can also access Past Events below Actual Events.|
- May 28, 2015 - Mayte Gómez will present a webinar about data un business processes (link)
- April 13-14, 2015 - Mayte Gómez will attended as invited speaker to the X National Conference of BPM in Madrid (Spain). More information in http://www.club-bpm.com
- June 22-26, 2015 - Rafael M. Gasca and Mayte Gómez will attend to the VI International Summer School on Fault Diagnosis of Complex Systems as lecturers in Segovia (Spain). More information in http://www.lsi.us.es/~rdiag/index.php/Escuela2015uk/HomePage
- August 34, 2015 - Mayte Gómez will attend as invited speaker to the IV Workshop on Data & Artifact Centric BPM in Inssbruck (Austria). More information in https://sites.google.com/site/dabws2015/
- Sept 17-20, 2013 - Rafael M. Gasca, Mayte Gómez y Luisa Parody attended to the Spanish Computer Conference as participants and authors of a paper, in Madrid (Spain).
- July 24, 2013 - Angel J. Varela defended Ph. D. dissertation for obtaining his doctoral degree in Computer Science.
- July 1-5, 2013 - Rafael M. Gasca, Carmelo Del
Valle and Mayte Gómez attended to the V International Summer School on
Fault Diagnosis of Complex Systems as lecturers in Madrid (Spain). More information in http://www.lsi.us.es/~rdiag/index.php/Escuela2013uk/HomePage
- Ene 31, 2012 - Quivir Group has been certified by AENOR in ISO/IEC 27001:2005.
- Nov 20, 2012 - Angel J. Varela and Rafael M. Gasca attended to 1st Workshop de Investigación en Tecnologías de Seguridad TIC. León, Spain, 2012.
- Sept 5-7, 2012 - Angel J. Varela attended to 5th International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems (CISIS 2012). Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- July 18-19, 2011 - Angel J. Varela attended to International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT 2011).
- May 19-21, 2011 - Angel J. Varela and Andres Jimenez attended to 5th IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS 2011)
- July 18-25, 2010 - Angel J. Varela attended to 3rd International Conference on Dependability (DEPEND 2010).
- July 5-9, 2010 - Rafael M. Gasca and Carmelo Del Valle attended to the IV International Summer School on Fault Diagnosis of Complex Systems as lecturers in Girona (Spain).
- Nov 11-12, 2010 - Angel J. Varela and Rafael M. Gasca attended to 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems (CISIS'10).
- Oct 13-16, 2010 - Angel J. Varela and Maria Teresa Gomez Lopez attended to 21th International Workshop in Principles of Diagnosis (DX'10). Portland, Oregon, USA.
- November 2009 - XIIIth Conference Asociación Española para la Inteligencia Artificial (CAEPIA) is a biannual meeting where researchers in Artificial Intelligence field presents and argues the last scientific and technological advances. The previous edition, CAEPIA'07, was held in Salamanca from 12th to 16th November 2007. This XIII edition will be organized by Quivir Research Group in Seville University.
- November 2009 - Jornadas de Transferencia Tecnológica de Inteligencia Artificial (TTIA), se celebrarán nuevamente junto a la CAEPIA. This workshop es el foro en el que se presenta y discute los trabajos de investigación que suponen una aplicación de técnicas innovadoras de la Inteligencia Artificial a problemas complejos, concretos y reales.
- June 2008 - International SCHOOL ON FAULT DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS where Girona, Valladolid, UPC and Seville Universities will colaborate. More information http://www.lsi.us.es/~rdiag/index.php/Escuela2008uk/HomePage
- 13th to 15th May 2008 - I Workshop of Free Software in Marchena (Seville) where Rafael Martínez Gasca and Pablo Neira Ayuso participated as chairman and speaker respectively.
- 6 May 2008 - Meeting Application Delivery Networks is organized by GMV Soluciones. Rafael Martínez Gasca and Sergio Pozo attend to this meeting.
- April 2007 - Quivir Research Group colaborates and promotes the following competition: Free Software Competition.
- 4 October 2006 - Participation in the Software Engineering Testing Network into the Software Engineering Days celebrated in Sitges.
- 3-8 October 2005 - QUIVIR Research Group is proud to announce that is part of the Organization Committee of the 4th Netfilter Workshop (NFWS05), to be held in Seville. Sergio Pozo Hidalgo is proud to be one of the organizers. SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM IS CLOSED. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! About Netfilter Workshop: Netfilter and IPTables are building blocks of a framework inside the Linux 2.4.x and 2.6.x kernel. This framework enables packet filtering, network address [and port] translation (NA[P]T) and other packet mangling. It is the re-designed and heavily improved successor of the previous Linux 2.2.x ipchains and Linux 2.0.x ipfwadm systems. More info here.
NFWS2005 will provide an important venue for discussing on-going research and development in Netfilter. The workshop will include a panel discussion of relevant topics.
It will take place at the School of Computer Engineering, located at Reina Mercedes' Campus in Seville. It is a nice setting with elegant surroundings and comfortable facilities, due to the amount of students in the area.
- 27 October 2006 - Talk about Constraint Programming, satisfactibility and optimization, University of Malaga. Rafael M. Gasca and Carmelo del Valle.