- PhD (2007) in Computer Science. Doctoral dissertation, PhD Title: " LORDCDB: Label Object Oriented Distributed Constraint Databases. Diagnosis as a case of study ". Supervisors: Rafael M. Gasca and Carmelo del Valle.
- Phd Proffesor Acreditation, 2009.
- Certificate of advanced studies, 2005.
- ANECA, Collaborator Accreditation, 2003.
- MSc (2001) in Computer Engineering from the University of Seville.
- Constraint Databases and Constraint Programming. Creation of an architecture to treat the constraint data as usual information, enlarging the semantics of SQL and improving the computational time.
- Validation and Diagnosis of business process data. The validation of correctness of data in business processes based on business rules description.
- Model-Based Diagnosis. Development of algorithm to identify the parts which fail in a system when this information is stored in a local way.
- Distributed Diagnosis. Development of algorithm to identify the parts which fail in a system when it is physically distributed.
Publications and Research Projects
Thematic and Excellence Networks and other Memberships
- RNPST, National Thematic Network of Planning, Scheduling and Temporal Reasoning.
- IntervalNet, National Thematic Network of Interval Methods Development and Engineering Applications.
- MONET2, International Network of Excellence on Model Based Systems and Qualitative Reasoning.
- ARCA, National Thematic Network of Qualitative Reasoning Automation and its Applications.
- Workshop IWS2003 IBERCHIP, Cuba, March 2003.
- Databases (link in Spanish)
Please, follow this link to go to office hours page (in Spanish Only).
Last Updated: 15 January 2010